The less common types of blinds
Types of specialist blinds
- Silhouette Blinds: Three products in one, venetian blind, sheer & shade
- Intu Blinds: Safe, and simple to use, available as venetian, roller or pleated
- Perfect fit Blinds: No drilling, no screws. suitable for window or roof blinds
- Panel Blinds: Contemporary sliding panels, perfect for room dividers
- Lightshield Blinds: room darkening & neat design
- Bottom-up blinds: practical privacy solutions & several options
- Flyscreens: Effective insect screening for home or business
- Security Shutters: Strong, safe & discreet for home or business
What situations will you need these blinds for?
Knowing what kind of blinds will suit your home can be tricky if you’re not an expert. If you feel like your home could use specialist blinds but you’re not sure, why not come and visit us? We’ll be able to talk you through the virtues of these different types of blinds and let you know which one would be best for your property.